A Case for Support creates an image for your capital campaign and for the church overall. It presents the vision and the need for the campaign. It is compelling and persuasive. The case sets the scope of the campaign for all who participate.
A carefully conceived and well-developed statement of your church’s vision and campaign needs will assure that you:
- Secure agreement, understanding and commitment among your church leadership. This approach helps create total dedication to the cause and a precise focus on the church’s objectives and goals.
- Develop a direction and a defined strategy for how to most effectively present your mission and your case to the church’s members and friends.
- Inform leaders and volunteers of your ministry and your dreams. You also demonstrate how the success of the endeavor will work to the immense benefit of those your serve.
- Enlist new leaders – in sufficient numbers and at the proper levels to reach your goals.
- Have an early working document and cultivation piece for prospective campaign leadership and major donor gifts.
- Provide a document that helps others endorse and share the leadership’s vision.
- Create a guide for the writing of subsequent publications, such as a brochure, fact sheets, newsletter articles and even videotaped presentations.
Church Campaign Services can help you prepare a Case for Support and get you on the path to creating a successful capital campaign. Simply email us or call us at 888.558.6873. We welcome the opportunity to talk to you!